As a child, one of my favorite memories is getting my stocking on Christmas Eve.
Clutter-Free Stocking Stuffers:
- Oranges (Tradition, tradition!)
- Toothbrushes Click here to buy Eco-friendly Bamboo toothbrushes.
- Socks Click here to see my favorite brand.
- Lip Balm Here is my DIY recipe- love this!
- Breath Mints (for the older boys)
- Honey Sticks
- Amber Necklaces Click here for my favorite amber necklace brand.
- Gift Cards (for the older boys): Amazon, Movie Theatre, Starbucks, or iTunes.
- Money and Coins (for the younger kids)
- Character Band-aids (like Angry Birds)
- Fair Trade Organic Chocolate (with almonds or espresso beans- YUM)
Want more gift ideas?
- 18 Clutter Free Gifts for Expectant Parents
- 18 Non-Toy Gifts for Toddlers
- 18 Non-Toy Gifts for Children
- 18 Clutter Free Gift Ideas for Teens
- 18 Clutter Free Gifts for Men
- 18 Clutter Free Gifts for Women
- 18 Clutter Free Gifts for Grandparents
- 18 Clutter Free Gifts for Teachers
- 15 Clutter Free Gift Ideas
- 20 Homemade Gift Ideas
- 11 Ways to Get Friends and Family on Board with the Limited Gifts Idea
Free Decluttering Chart!
Join over 24,440 subscribers and participate in the Yearly Decluttering Challenge: Declutter 2017 Items in 2017!