Earlier this year, I wrote an entire series of clutter free gifts ideas and they have been more popular than I ever anticipated!
Clutter from gifts has become overwhelming to many of us, especially to parents of little ones, who have to try to teach gratitude among overabundance and teach good stewardship with poorly crafted and often unwanted toys.
For our own family, we try to model that relationships are far more important than material possessions. But that task is difficult in our material driven culture.
As we look toward the coming months of gift-giving holidays, here are some clutter free and non-toy gift ideas to pull from:
- 18 Non-Clutter Gifts for Expectant Parents
- 18 Non-Toy Gifts for Toddlers
- 18 Non-Toy Gifts for Children
- 18 Clutter-Free Gift Ideas for Teens
- Unplugged Gifts For Teens And Adults
- 18 Clutter-Free Gifts for Women
- Gifts for the “Crunchy Mom” in Your Life
- 18 Clutter-Free Gifts for Men
- 18 Clutter-Free Gifts for Teachers
- 15 Clutter-Free General Gift Ideas
- 20 Homemade Gift Ideas
- Clutter-Free Stocking Stuffers
- 20 Meaningful Christmas Gifts That Don’t Break The Bank
- 11 Ways to Get Friends and Family on Board with the Limited Gifts Idea
Free Decluttering Chart!
Join over 24,440 subscribers and participate in the Yearly Decluttering Challenge: Declutter 2017 Items in 2017!