Book 1: 30 Days to a Clean & Organized Kitchen
Book 2: 30 Days to a Clean & Organized Living Space
Book 3: 30 Days to a Clean & Organized Family Space
Is this your home:
- Frequently messy
- Sink full of dishes
- Cluttered counters
- Sticky floors
- Overfull refrigerator
- Expired food in the freezer
- Drawers that won’t open (or close)
- Various catch-alls
- No place to put your feet up and relax
- Table used for clutter, instead of eating
- Too many cleaning supplies that didn’t really work
- Cookbooks taking up valuable cupboard space
- Full junk drawer/junk cupboard
- Dusty knick Knacks that have seen better days
- Abundant furniture that just holds piles of clutter
The Truth is, you are not alone.
Research by UCLA-affiliated social scientists concluding that American families are overwhelmed by clutter in their daily life.
Living in a cluttered home can create a subtle, constant, sense of stress. Anxiety over clutter affects your brain waves and interferes with your sleep, leaving you more fatigued, affecting your hormone levels, and increasing cortisol levels. Some researchers believe this can even lead to weight gain.
Clutter also drains us of our time
Those who live in cluttered homes spend more time looking for lost items such as keys, checkbook, bills, shoes, and the remote. The American Demographics Society reports that Americans as a whole waste 9 million hours per day searching for misplaced items, and 23 percent of adults say they pay bills late, with penalties, because they lose them.
When clutter takes over, the home, (which should be a hiatus from daily anxieties) can become a large contributor to our overall stress levels.
But there is a solution.
When your life is super busy with long hours at work and/or family activities, it makes all the difference to have a plan for the days. Your week will go more smoothly if you start every Monday with a clean, clear home, a stocked pantry, and refrigerator. Your days off will be more enjoyable if you don’t have areas full of clutter, dishes waiting to be done, and a mountain of laundry.
But now imagine for a moment:
- Wanting to cook just so you can spend time in the kitchen.
- Counters clear of items and ready for any task you have.
- A fridge where food is easy to find.
- A beautifully organized pantry.
- A table that is ready for a family meal.
- A living room that is welcoming to any guest, even when someone just pops in.
- An organized family room.
- A calm and rejuvenating master bedroom.
- Free space in your closets.
How much would this be worth to you? Now suppose you could follow simple routines, do a small task every day, follow the time-tested advice and then discover your kitchen, your home, and your life changing. Sound too good to be true? Well, it isn’t if you have the right advice, implement the right routines and follow through with the decluttering tasks each day. You see, routines are key. What you do on a daily basis affects your home. Complete the right tasks, and your home will feel as if it’s cleaning itself. Avoid cleaning routines and you will feel as if you are suffocating in clutter. Think about it. But first…
Who Am I And Why Should You Listen
By now you might be asking yourself, why you should listen to me and what makes me an authority on helping women simplify and turn their homes into joyful spaces?
Good question! Here’s the answer: My name is Rachel Jones, besides being a 41-year-old mom with 6 kids, I’m the joyful space specialist and guide people in the same insights and lifestyle changes that I followed to go from living with cluttered excess to minimal possessions, 1100 sq. ft. home and six kids. After many methods, trial and error, and spending countless hours sitting and staring at too much stuff in utter despair, I discovered what does and doesn’t work for keeping a house clean and not collecting more and more.
That’s why I created the most comprehensive walkthrough for decluttering, the routines, and simple ways to make daily change. I’ve gone through all the hard work of testing it out, so you don’t have to learn by trial and error.
This revolutionary eBook series reveals what you MUST do in your daily activity and give you the ability to transform your home and your life —step-by-step! I’ve turned to the proven routines and methods that my husband and I used to get rid of thousands of pounds of stuff. I’ve distilled the essential facts that you need to know down into an easy practical eBook that will help anyone turn the tide on all manner of clutter problems. What you’ll find revealed in this one-of-a-kind eBook series are all the simple, time-tested tasks and routines to know in order to turn a chaotic mess into a glorious clear space.
So whether you’re looking for a way to:
- Dramatically reduce the amount of clutter in your living spaces
- Discover how to complete daily routines and cement them into habits
- Or simply searching for a way to maintain a clean clear home
You will find the ’30 Day Guide to a Clean and Organized Home’ will help get you there without the overwhelming feeling when you look at the big picture. Literally, in a month, you could be experiencing the benefits of a minimalist home.
Here is what you will get:
- Month 1: 30 Days to a Clean and Organized Kitchen
- Month 2: 30 Days to a Clean and Organized Living Space
- Month 3: 30 Days to a Clean and Organized Family Space
- A complete printable routine checklist to help you stay on task after the course is completed.
- How to implement chores with your children, with chore suggestions and printable chore charts.
- How to find the time to fit decluttering, cleaning and organizing into your already busy daily schedule.
- PLUS: 28 Days to a Clean and Organized Office PDF
✴️ Please note. These are all printable files, given to you in PDF format, so you can print at your home as soon as you download them.
- 30 Days to a Clean and Organized Kitchen PDF $20.00
- 30 Days to a Clean and Organized Living Space PDF $20.00
- 30 Days to a Clean and Organized Family Space PDF $20.00
- 28 Days to a Clean and Organized Office Space PDF $20.00
Total value of book set: $80.00