Enjoy simple living in your own joyful space! ♡
Printable ebooks, perfect for the DIY-er!
Three 30-Day PDF workbooks going step-by-step through all the main areas of your house, building routines along the way and creating a beautiful home that will be your own personal oasis.
Have a minimalist home in 90 days or less by following these 30 Day Guides.
Video Course for extra Motivation
Two different video course options- walking you through simplifying your home, step-by-step, in 6 weeks or 10 weeks, with the option of accountability and personal coaching. Fast paced to turn your home into your own joyful space. ♡
Perfect for those who enjoy listening to the tasks.
How to know if you should get the PDF books or the video course:
The Video Course is for you if:
1. You would rather listen to instructions. We all have different learning styles, and if you do better when you can work on the task while you hear me (and see my face 😎) give the instructions, the course is for you.
2. You thrive with accountability. There is something so powerful about having people who are on the same journey, who are encouraging you and asking you how it's going. I can't even put into words how transformative this is. 💕💕💕
3. You need motivation, inspiration and encouragement regularly. 💃🏻 Sometimes it's easy to buy a book and then put it up on the shelf. But when you see emails each week with new videos and notifications from comments with other course participants getting things done, it's motivation to keep going.
4. You enjoy the Facebook live feeds and interacting with me on Facebook. I love talking with all my readers and and helping as many as possible, but with 33,382 subscribers and 50,482 Facebook followers, I can't possibly stay on top of everything. But, I make it a point to be in the Private Facebook group that comes with the course, several times a week. (10-week course only)
Who is the Video Course not for?
1. Someone whose home is already clean, organized and minimal. You can't fix what ain't broken, right?! 😂 Good job for getting your home in order!! ❤️
2. The complete DIY personality and your don't need help to get the job done. If you like making your own plan or you've already purchase my book set and you know you can follow through easily, then there is no need to purchase the video course.
3. If videos are annoying to you. 😳 🙄 While the videos are typically only 5-10 minutes long, if it grates on your every nerve to watch videos or listen to instructions, the video courses are not for you.
4. If you don't need any feedback on progress, or questions answered as you go along. If it makes no difference to you to ask questions and get them answered by me and other course participants, then just stick with the books- you got this. ☺️