Why are some people able to smile, anticipating the holidays with joy in their hearts, while others are facing them with tight chests and anxious minds?
Why are some people able to get their shopping done, presents wrapped and cards sent by Dec. 1, while others are staying up past midnight on Christmas eve trying to get everything ready for the next day?
Why are some people able to sit and read the Nativity Story with their children, in a tidy model home, while others find themselves yelling at the kids and knee deep in toys, laundry and junk mail?
Discover how to simplify the every area of holiday prep and planning so you can cut back on all the time and energy spent on shopping, wrapping, giving and receiving gifts. You’ll be able to write out a game plan, get your gifts prepared and sitting under the tree, so you can spend the days leading up to the holidays with people you love.
So, if you’re a mom of young children, but you aren’t experiencing the true joy of the holidays with your family, or if you’re a grandmother that is not getting quality time with your children and grandchildren, stay with me, because you are going to discover how loving parents like you and I can create cherished holiday experiences and why it’s critical that you have harmony through the holidays.
My goal is simple, to help you easily and calmly move through the holidays.
The more you can simplify, the greater the opportunity you have to enjoy the holidays.
Are you ready to make this happen?
Introducing the recently published book: Simplify The Holidays
Simplify The Holidays table of content:
- Chapter 1 Time Management
- Chapter 2 Expectations
- Chapter 3 Gifts
- Chapter 4 Keeping House
- Chapter 5 Menu Planning
- Chapter 6 Traditions
- Chapter 7 Getting the Rest of the Family Involved
- Chapter 8 What to Expect from the Littles
- Chapter 9 What to Expect from Teens
- Chapter 10 What to Expect from Spouses
- Chapter 11 Greeting Cards
- Chapter 12 Holiday Parties and Other Obligations
- Chapter 13 How to Simplify Decorations
- Chapter 14 Real, Fake or Alternative Christmas Trees
- Chapter 15 Ornaments
- Chapter 16 Outdoor Décor
- Chapter 17 Storing Decorations
- Chapter 18 Simple Gift Giving
- Chapter 19 Finding Your “Why”
- Chapter 20 Express Gratitude
- Chapter 21 That Special Something
- Chapter 22 And Then, The Purge
Free Decluttering Chart!
Join over 33,203 subscribers and participate in the Yearly Decluttering Challenge: Declutter 2018 Items in 2018!