Do you long to live with intention?
These 21 exercises will help you begin living your everyday life with intention.
It's easy to get caught up in the busyness of life.
Even as a minimalist, I have to be very intentional with how I spend my time.
And I know I'm not the only one.
With years of experience of being a busy mom, when I decided to embrace minimalism, the goal was to be more family-oriented.
But it didn't just happen. It's something I have to work on every day.
Introducing 21 Days of Intention
Purposeful exercises, part action, part journaling, part challenge, 21 Days of Intention is created to help you move from a state of busyness to a state of living with purpose and intention.
Shifting from the mom who does it all, to the mom who is present with her family and in her life can be a challenge.
Here are 21 exercises to help you recognize the thoughts that need to shift, as well as give you action steps that you can take so you are confident in being the most present person you can be.
In the 21 Days of Intention You Will:
- Take steps to create margins in your life; learn to check emails and social media less.
- Plan activities to do with the important people in your life, time out to be present, have a conversation and allow yourself to feel and think.
- Evaluate how you spend your time, where you want to spend your time and brainstorm ways to make it happen.
- Take time out to read, pray, exercise, or write a note to someone who has played an important role in your life.
- Express gratitude, not the simple "I'm glad I'm breathing." But to pause and consider what you are truly thankful for and allowing yourself to appreciate it.
- Take steps to be a healthier individual, physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Walkthrough journaling exercises to help see what you really long for and plan the steps you need to get there.
How this is going to work:
As soon as you register you will receive access to the membership site and be able to begin your 21 days immediately.
Some days will include something physical, like scheduling a coffee date, writing a note, taking a walk, or limiting social media/screen time.
Other days will include journaling prompts to process beliefs, decisions you've made, and understanding where you spend your time and energy and what you need to do if you want to change that.
Some days are allowing yourself to mull over feelings or taking time out to "just sit there."
So what's included?
All courses have life-time access to materials. The membership site will include all audio recordings and PDF downloads to print and use.
21 Audio Lessons
Sure, I could give you a calendar with a print out that says things like "Write 3 things you're thankful for" or "Take a walk today" but for me, I need a push, a reason that motivates me to take the action. That's what each audio lesson is designed for: to walk you through the why and how the how to live your life with intention.
For all the journaling prompts and writing exercises PDF printables are ready to print with the questions laid out and space to write.
*** PLEASE NOTE: ***
Once you purchase, you will get an email to log in to the member site.
Refunds must be requested within 3 days of course start.