Welcome to the Nourishing Minimalism Yearly Decluttering Challenge!
We are decluttering 2022 items in the year 2022!
If you're ready to join us, enter your name and email and the tally chart will be sent right to your email inbox!
How to use the yearly decluttering chart:
- Each time you get rid of an item, put an “X” on a square (or black it out, depending on who’s helping check the boxes!!)
- The rules are your own: If you have a stack of magazines to get rid of, you may count it as one item, or you can count each magazine as an item. You may even guess the number! The point is just to get rid of it.
- Keep the chart on the front of the refrigerator or a cupboard where you can watch your progress and keep motivated.
- If you have children, get them involved! Let them mark the boxes. Use different colors for different family members so they can see how much they contributed!
- Plan out a celebration after each hundred is reached.
- Then, join the community on Facebook for motivation and encouragement