Registration for this course is currently closed
Imagine your family experiencing holidays that are fun, joyful, pleasant and flow smoothly.
Imagine the children wanting to give to others, exchanging homemade gifts and enjoying the food you have prepared.
Imagine playing games together as a family and building lasting memories.
Imagine the kids baking cookies and decorating them to give to neighbors.
Imagine everyone in the home doing just a little bit each day so that housework and preparing for company is easy and you’re looking forward to visiting and the fun that gathering as a family means.
Are you ready to see those changes this year?
Then join me this year, in focusing on what truly matters!
Let’s face the holidays together with a peaceful attitude and joy in our hearts.
What people are saying about Simplify the Holidays Group Coaching Program:
Super thrilled!! -Laurin
Thank you! -Nancy
I love your reminder that a fun activity can be as simple as making snowflakes or paper chains and watching a Christmas movie. It doesn’t always have to be BIGGER and BETTER. Kids just love your one on one time. I am going to put these activities in our calendar. Love being able to listen to this while cooking dinner, BTW. -Keri
Thank you! -Leslie
Great ideas! Thank you. -Patty
Thanks for doing these! I’ve been really enjoying listening. -Jaime
Focusing on people and the reason your family is celebrating without over buying, over spending, over working – is so freeing! -Robynne
Thank you for another great talk!! I really related to your thoughts on doing certain tasks or keeping and setting out certain decorations out of guilt and obligation. Thank you again for taking the time to do this project! Keep up the good work -Courenay
Some of the Topics Covered in the Audio Recordings:
- Time Management Tips
- Simplifying Gift Giving
- Implementing Traditions
- Getting the Rest of the Family Involved
- How to Simplify Decorating and Storing those Decorations
- Christmas Cards, Christmas Parties, and Other Obligations
- Simple and Delicious Food
- Avoiding Excess in Our Personal Lives
Holidays need to be a time of fun, joy, peace, laughter and all good things! Let’s do everything we can, to make sure that happens this year.
I am SO excited about making this course available for the 2014 holiday season and I absolutely can’t wait to get started! Come with me on a journey to simplify the holidays and let’s experience all those good things together.
So, whether you’re looking for a way to:
- Dramatically reduce the amount of obligations you typically have during the holidays
- Build simple daily routines to make it peacefully through the holidays
- Or simply searching for a way to build togetherness in your family
You will find that the Simplify the Holidays Group Coaching Program will help you get there without the typical stress that permeates the holiday season. Literally in 5 weeks you could be experiencing the joys of a simplified holiday season.
Here’s what you get:
5 Weeks of Coaching Begins in November 2015
- Weekly Video Recordings with encouragement, ideas and tasks to complete
- Worksheets. Let’s get to the root of why we do what we do, what changes we want to take place and how to accomplish it.
- Printable Organizational Checklists. We’re going to walk through how to organize our time, activities and everything that we need to get done before the big day arrives.
- Decluttering and Cleaning Checklists. Checklists and daily routines will help us prepare for visitors and get things done at home, even if we have busy days out.
- Printable Simple Menu Plans. Easy to follow menu plans, food that tastes delicious, but doesn’t require a lot of time and energy in the kitchen. Complete with recipes to prepare ahead of time and desserts to have handy in case of drop by guests.
- Private Facebook Group. We’ll have a secret facebook group that only members can see. You’ll be able to share about triumphs and struggles, encourage others and hold each other accountable to get our goals completed.
- Encouragement from me all along the way. I will be involved! I want your holidays to be a time that you enjoy rather than dread. I will be available to answer questions and any resources I can give to help.