Is your home overrun with toys?
Let's tame the toynado and make sure neither the kids or mom is overwhelmed.
It's easy for toys to take over the home.
Even as a minimalist, having kids means that toys find their way into the home, no matter how hard I try to keep it minimal.
Introducing Tame the Toynado
Workbook and workshop combined to guide you through tackling this task with the kids.
It's not just the mom's job to keep the house clean. It's so important to guide the children through the process so they are able to problem-solve and take care of their own room easily.
This workbook and webinar training will walk you through how to talk to them, what to prepare them for, what questions to ask and how to keep the kids motivated to make some serious changes in their rooms.
After the work, the kid's rooms will be easy for them to keep tidy. They will love having space to play and when asked to clean up, it will be easy for them to do on their own.
In Tame the Toynado You Will:
- Learn how to approach your children and talk about the changes your family will be making, how everyone will participate and what the benefits will be.
- Create a plan of action, predetermining how much of each category will be kept, which ones have been outgrown and what is manageable.
- Set a family goal, and plan out rewards that everyone will want to work toward.
- Help your child learn to make decisions on what to keep and what to let go of.
- Have concrete steps to follow to create a room that is easy for the children to maintain by themselves.
How this is going to work:
As soon as you register you will receive access to the membership site.
The membership site has:
- a downloadable PDF workbook
- and a 30-minute video walking through the workbook.
After you go through the training, you will be ready to help your children tackle their room clutter and create a peaceful, easy to maintain room for them.
Destination: a room they can maintain on their own.
So what's included?
All courses have life-time access to materials. The membership site will include video recording and PDF download to print and use.
30-minute Video Training
Walking you through how to use the workbook, ideas on talking with your children, making plans as a family, setting goals and rewards.
PDF workbook with space to write in specifics for your family, figuring out exactly what your family needs and wants and what steps you will take to get there.
*** PLEASE NOTE: ***
Once you purchase, you will get an email to log in to the member site.