Are you ready to make a change in your home this year?
Last year over 1094 people downloaded the 2014 in 2014 chart. That’s a whole lot of people making a big difference in their homes!
Are you ready to make a commitment and purge 2015 things from your life this year?
How to use the chart:
- Each time you get rid of an item, put an “X” on a square (or black it out, depending on who’s helping check the boxes!!)
- The rules are your own: If you have a stack of magazines to get rid of, you may count it as one item, or you can count each magazine as an item. You may even guess the number! The point is just to get rid of it.
- Keep the chart on the front of the refrigerator or inside a cupboard where you can watch your progress and keep motivated.
- If you have children, get them involved! Let them mark the boxes. Use different colors for different family members so they can see how much they contributed!
- Plan out a celebration after each hundred is reached.
- Join the community and share setbacks and victories with others who are decluttering as well. Click here to join the Nourishing Minimalism Facebook Group
*PLEASE NOTE: If you are already signed up for my newsletter, I emailed a link to you December 26. If you didn’t noticed it, check different folders (promotional, spam, etc.)
Free Decluttering Chart!
Join over 24,440 subscribers and participate in the Yearly Decluttering Challenge: Declutter 2017 Items in 2017!