Women enjoy clutter-free gifts- they are like gifts that keep on giving! It means a woman can enjoy herself and then not feel guilty about getting rid of a gift, because, let’s face it: women do feel guilty about getting rid of something that was a gift.
Let’s bless the women in our lives this year: gift them something that they can enjoy and not have to dust or eventually declutter.
- Chocolate. Because chocolate. Get high-quality fair trade chocolate for her to enjoy guilt-free.
- Wine. Same as chocolate. Try to find out what her favorite wine is (and if you don’t know her too well, make sure she drinks alcohol).
- Consumable of the Month Club. The options are limitless- wine, coffee, cheese, fruit, candy- think of the things that she uses regularly and find a way to make it fun. I love the Atlas Coffee Club– it’s like taking a coffee tasting tour around the world and every month makes me feel special.
- Gift Cards. Coffee shops, bookstores, fabric or craft stores, quality clothing shops, etc. Go for things you know she enjoys.
- Personal Chef Voucher. With the increase in dietary restrictions, it’s often difficult to dine out, but personal chefs that specialize in specific diets can be easy to find. This is a great way to give your lady a treat.
- Personal Organizer Voucher. If you know she has been working hard on decluttering and organizing her home, several hours with a personal organizer can be a huge encouragement.
- Handy Man Service. If you are the handyman, then great! Give her a date and project that will be accomplished, or give her a coupon and a day you’ll devote to whatever project she comes up with. Or hire a handyman to take care of things on her honey-do list. Women notice household issues every day, giving her the gift of completed projects, shows love like no other.
- The Gift of Removal. Ok, I know that sounds weird, but perhaps there is an old car in the driveway, overgrown shrubs, or too many motorcycles in the garage (Sorry guys, we really do think like that). Give the gift of more room and haul the excess away or hire a tree service/lawn service to remove yard debris.
- The Gift of Time. Give the gift of time together to your mother, grandmother or wife: take them out to a meal. Spend time over the meal talking and listening to what’s going on in their lives. Don’t give advice, don’t solve their problems, just listen. Trust me- it’s what they want.
- Plane Ticket. Does she have a friend or family members that she longs to visit? Plan a time with them and purchase her plane tickets so she can spend a few days catching up with her BFFs.
- Events Tickets or Theatre. Concert, plays, ballets, sports games, go for something that you know she enjoys.
- Lift Tickets, Round of Golf, Air Balloon Ride. Be sure the arrange babysitting if there are little ones involved.
- Classes, Workshops, etc. Ballroom dancing, watercolor, quilting or photography workshops. The list is endless. Pay attention to what interests her and plan accordingly.
- Spa Package. A massage, pedicure, manicure, facial. All are lovely pampering gifts. Again, be sure to include a babysitting voucher, and add in the tax and tip so she knows she can take the time out and be pampered without worrying about anything.
- Family Photo Session. Specialty family photos are so nice, but not always splurged on. If there are older kids, plan the day so they can all attend and mom (or grandma) can get a photo of everyone.
- Monthly Flower Delivery. Flowers are lovely, can be enjoyed and then tossed without guilt after they have expired.
- Car Care. Car detailing, car wash, oil change, tune-up, AAA service are all great ways to show you care.
- A gift to a Charity. Find out what she is concerned with: clean water for impoverished areas, helping the homeless getting back on their feet, veteran services- make a donation in her name and the charity will send her a card.
More on gifts:
- 18 Non-Toy, Non-Clutter Gifts for Expectant Parents
- 18 Non-Toy Gifts for Toddlers
- 18 Clutter-Free Gift Ideas for Teens
- 18 Clutter-Free Gifts for Men
- 18 Clutter-Free Gifts for Grandparents
- 18 Clutter-Free Gifts for Teachers
- 18 Clutter-Free Gifts Under $20
- Clutter-Free Stocking Stuffers
- 11 Ways to Get Friends and Family on Board with the Limited Gifts Idea
- How To Redirect Excess Gifting
Clutter-Free Gift Guide – This gift guide is a compilation of all the gift-lists published on the blog, from toddlers to grandparents and everyone in between. Clutter-free and toy-free ideas. Click here to get this 33-page PDF for $5.